1. Projects should help the most disadvantaged 5-19 year olds.
2. Applications should clearly define what success looks like and how it will be measured.
3. We primarily support projects in London and the South East. However we will also consider nationwide projects (that meet our guidelines) proposed by our Tour de Force riders.
4. Organisations will ideally have no more than 60% of their turnover from public service contracts or other commissioned work.
5. Organisations should be registered charities or not for profit enterprises.