The objective of WWMT is:
To encourage disadvantaged and vulnerable young people away from anti-social behaviour and criminal activity, enabling them to fulfill their potential.
- Projects should help the most disadvantaged 5-19yr olds
- Applications should clearly define what success looks like and how it will be measured
- We primarily support projects in London and the South East. However we will also consider nationwide projects (that meet our guidelines) proposed by our Tour de Force riders – www.tourdeforce.org.uk
- Organisations that have a turnover of less than £350,000 – ideally with no more than 60% from public service contracts or other commissioned work
- Organisations should be registered charities or not for profit enterprises
Additional guidelines that will be looked upon favorably
- We like to support projects that continue to have impact after our support has ended. Helping a young person get a coaching qualification is preferable to facilitating that same young person to play football once a week
- The sustainability of your support for young people: we particularly want to support projects that continue to support individuals long after specific (sometimes intensive) projects come to an end. This may be done in house or through connections with other local organisations
If you know of a charity that fits these criteria please do get in touch. We would be delighted to get an application from them.