Objectives that all applications must meet:
- Organisations that apply are registered charities.
- Organisations that have a total income requirement from fund-raising of less than £200,000 per annum.
- Projects have a goal of helping the most disadvantaged young people fulfil their potential.
- Projects aim to recruit (all or in part) young people who are most at risk of
becoming involved in criminal activities.
- Beneficiaries of projects are between 5 and 19 years old.
- All projects to deliver quantifiable, sustainable outcomes. An explanation of these and
the methodology behind them will be clear in the project proposal.
- Projects benefit young people in London and the South East.
- The trust also supports charities nationwide that meet our criteria and have been put forward by our Tour de Force riders.
Objectives that are not pre-requisites but will help an application:
- We particularly want to support charities that train the trainer enabling a ‘ripple effect’
of positive change.
- We support projects through the mediums of sport, art and education.
- We particularly want to support charities that continue to support individuals long after
specific (sometimes intensive) projects come to an end.
If you know of a charity that fits these criteria please do get in touch. We would be delighted to get an application from them.