The objective of WWMT is:
Supporting projects that encourage disadvantaged and vulnerable young people to keep away from anti-social behaviour and criminal activity, enabling them to fulfil their potential.
1. Projects should help the most disadvantaged 5-19 year olds.
2. Applications should clearly define what success looks like and how it will be measured.
3. We primarily support projects in London and the South East. However we will also consider nationwide projects (that meet our guidelines) proposed by our Tour de Force riders.
4. Organisations will ideally have no more than 60% of their turnover from public service contracts or other commissioned work.
5. Organisations should be registered charities or not for profit enterprises.
Additional guidelines that will be looked upon favourably
1. We like to support projects that continue to have impact after our support has ended. Helping a young person get a coaching qualification is preferable to facilitating that same young person to play football once a week
2. The sustainability of your support for young people: We particularly want to support projects that continue to support individuals long after specific (sometimes intensive) projects come to an end. This may be done in house or through connections with other local organisations.